Mobile Deposit is a new feature of our Mobile Banking App that allows users to deposit checks into their Oregonians accounts using the camera on their smart phone. Available for iPhone and Android devices.*
How to Make a Deposit
Log into the Oregonians App on your phone and deposit a check in just a few easy steps!
- Choose destination account
- Enter amount of check
- Endorse the check (see example)
- Take photos of the signed check (front & back)
- Tap “Deposit Check" button
You are required to include all of the following in your endorsement:
- Your signature
- The words "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Oregonians Credit Union
- Your account number
After You Deposit
- You will receive email notification when your check has posted.
- If your check cannot be posted for some reason, we may ask you to submit the check again. Do so only if requested.
- Once you have received a confirmation email that the check has posted, write DEPOSITED and the date across the top half of the face of the check.
- Keep your check for 60 days after it has posted to your account.
- Securely destroy the check 60 days after it has posted to your account.
- Review our FAQ page for tips on how to best use Mobile Deposit
Items submitted are reviewed for accuracy before posting to your account.Click here for our HELP page.
*Mobile Deposit for iPhone requires version 6.0 or better and iPhone 4 or better. Mobile Deposit for Android requries version 4.0 or better and a 5 mega pixel camera or better.
**Mobile Deposits have a 3 business day hold once posted to your account. Mobile Deposit limits are 10 items per month or a total of $7,00, whichever comes first, with a daily limit of 5 items and $2,500.