What do I do if my account information is not updated with the credit bureau?

A dispute needs to be initiated by you with the credit bureau reporting the information in question. The dispute will be forwarded to us and updated accordingly.

You may contact the appropriate credit bureau with the links below.

Equifax, TransUnion, Experian

You may obtain afree credit reportfrom each of the 3 credit agencies once per year. It is advisable to check your credit annually to catch fraud or error early. The discrepancies can be disputed on the directly with the bureau reporting the incorrect information.