My deposit does not appear in my account or the amount is incorrect. Why?

To begin research on this issue, we will need copies of the front and back of the cancelled check(s). You can obtain these copies from the issuing financial institution once the checks have cleared. Please contact our Member Service Center at 503.239.5336 or for further assistance.