Do I have to close my account if I move out of state?

No. You may also be able to use the Shared Branching Network to access your account out of state.
Through Shared Branching you can do many basic transactions such as cash and check withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan payments, and some loan advances. Not all CU Service Centers offer all services. Check deposits may be subject to hold.