Do I need to provide you with proof of my Homeowners Insurance?

Yes, you must provide proof of one year full coverage at the time of closing.  One year's premium is usually collected at closing and paid to your insurer.  Oregonians Federal Credit Union must be listed as the mortgagee on the Hazard Insurance Policy.