There is a mistake on my credit bureau report. How do I fix it?

A dispute needs to be initiated by you with the credit bureau reporting the information in question. The dispute will be forwarded to us and updated accordingly.
You may contact the appropriate credit bureau with the links below.
You may obtain a free credit report from each of the 3 credit agencies once per year.  It is advisable to check your credit annually to catch fraud or error early.  The discrepancies can be disputed on the directly with the bureau reporting the incorrect information.