It is our ongoing priority to ensure your personal information is protected. For your continued security, we have implemented enhanced password protections as part of our latest security update.
We encourage you to make sure your password complies with the information below to ensure uninterrupted access to your account when the new password requirements take effect.
New Password Complexity:
- Between 8-32 characters.
- Must contain at least one upper-case letter.
- Must contain at least one lower-case letter.
- Must contain at least one number or special character
- Special characters include ! # $ % _ -
Password CANNOT contain:
- These special characters @ . * +
- Cannot contain your first or last name
- Cannot match the Login ID or contain the Login ID within
- Cannot contain the word “password”
If your current password does not meet the above criteria, you will be prompted to update your password. You cannot update your password using our mobile app. You must login directly to our website in order to update your password.
As a reminder, experts recommend that you periodically change the passwords you use to access websites as a precaution. You will now be required to update your password on at least an annual basis going forward.